Tea, different types of tea, its quality, the properties for the organism and those places where you can make the best purchase of teas and infusions both online and physically
Tea has become a drink of habitual consumption throughout the world and especially important is its extension in the West. The content in teína allows that it fulfills a reconstituyente function to confront the challenges of the day to day. Now, there are plenty of teas by origin and quality, as well as places where you can buy them.
Tea classes according to their quality
There is a nomenclature to distinguish the different kinds of tea according to their quality and sales format. The OP would be the best, the OP1-OP2 would have a medium-high quality, the OP3-OP4 would have an average quality and the OP5-OP6 would be the lowest quality, which is usually sold in sachets. It is important to indicate, however, that in recent years the general standards have improved a lot.
There are five tea categories: green, red, white, blue and black. There are also places where you can buy Rooibos tea although in essence this is not a tea. The main producing countries are in Asia and Africa, in that order.
1. Green tea is the most consumed in Japan and China for its antioxidant qualities, derived from its contribution of isoflavones and catechins. In this case, the leaf is oxidized a little and is ideal to prevent the development of tumors, to control weight and improve the nervous system.
2. Red tea, which can also be bought by its other name Pu-erh, is known for its ability to eliminate fats, although to achieve this, years of aging have to pass, at least two, in a humid place. This tea is of Chinese origin and is ideal for lowering cholesterol and triglycerides, being one of the most consumed in the West.
3. White tea is not as well known, but it stands out for its antioxidant properties and for delaying cell aging, being rich in catechins. It has a slight oxidation process and is the most difficult to achieve, hence its price is the highest.
4. Blue tea, also called Oolong, is obtained from an intermediate oxidation of the leaves. The flavors remain halfway between sweet and aromatic, maintaining a series of beneficial properties for the organism.
5. Black tea contains, in addition to theine, caffeine, being ideal to start the day concentrated and is taken at breakfast, having a sweet taste. The complete oxidation is carried out and the product helps to reduce the pressure and, in addition, improves the general circulation.
Where to buy tea?
When looking for where to buy quality tea (for example, green), it is convenient to go to a specialized store with a wide enough offer and where to buy all those teas and accessory accessories that are necessary to enjoy the product. The case of teabeau is paradigmatic because it has all kinds of teas of all qualities. It is possible to get all kinds of teas at competitive prices and with the guarantee of the highest quality of the product.