Benefits matcha thyroid gland, the green powder that for its virtues, is powdered green tea leaves. Use in this form; it takes only a quarter of a teaspoon of matcha to make the equivalent of 10 cups of green tea regarding antioxidant.
So, like green tea, benefits matcha thyroid gland has several beneficial effects on health, but in much more concentrated. Green tea increases the level of energy throughout the day, it affects our mood, relieves headaches, relieves the nervous system and also strengthens the immune system by its antioxidants.
Matcha is therefore beneficial for everyone, to ensure optimal health. It is also known for its effect on the benefits matcha thyroid gland and hormonal balancing. Some herbs also help lower the levels of cortisol (stress hormones).
Here are some symptoms that should prompt you to investigate:
– Hair loss
– Thinning of the hair and eyebrows
– Dry skin
– Hands and cold feet
– Unexplained weight gain or loss.
How is the green tea consumed?
Ball of energy lime and coconut
¾ cup of almonds
¼ cup of mahogany
1 ½ cup of dates
Zest of 3 limes
Juice of 3 limes
Pinch of salt
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder in a small bowl
1. Grind almonds and mahogany nuts using a food processor. Add the salt, zest, and juice of the limes. Mix until the mixture forms a ball.
2. Shape balls with your hands. Roll the balls in the green tea powder.
3. Store in an airtight bowl in the refrigerator for about one week.