The tea department is full of novelties and makes us drink all the colors. However, it is preferably to the health virtues of Antioxidant green tea and slimming ally that must be dedicated.
Tea is a very complex drink composed of several hundred molecules including polyphenols (antioxidants) with recognized anti-cancer properties. The protective substances of tea have a specific impact on blocking the development of microvessels that irrigate tumors: non-irrigated, cancer then develops much more difficult. But among the five types of existing tea – white, green, oolong, Pu-erh or black – green is the only one to have this preventive effect.
THE ANTI-AGING ARMY
Polyphenols, which contain more than four times the content of vitamin C, make green tea – and especially varieties from Japan – fight the aging of our cells. And on this point, it is he who has benefited from the highest number of scientific studies proving its anti-aging effects. To take full advantage, you have to drink two to three cups a day.
OF THE REGIMES … AND THE TEETH!
Is it main assets? Promote the burning of fat and facilitate drainage of the body. A study published in 2011 in the newspaper “Obesity” has indeed shown that a mouse fed with fatty foods, but which received in parallel components of green tea, grew less quickly than those who did not accept it. Tends to prove that green tea would slow down the formation of fat masses in the body.
DISALTERING AND LESS EXCITING THAT COFFEE
As good as hot and iced, Antioxidant green tea and slimming ally is very refreshing and is even popular with many athletes as a rehydration drink after exercise. Also, it contains two to three times less theine (or caffeine is the same molecule) as coffee. Do you have a fragile sleep? Know that theine in the very first seconds of the infusion. Drain your tea by letting it steep for 20 seconds, discard the “first water” and then pour boiling water over the leaves and let it steep usually.
• Highly antioxidant, it fights cell aging and cancer, with a more pronounced preventive effect on diseases of the mouth, colon, and prostate. It is better to opt for Japanese green teas, richer in anti-cancer molecules.
• Antioxidant green tea and slimming ally. It is a dietary drink provided it naturally. Studies have linked its consumption to a decrease in body weight and body fat percentage.
OF “TEA TIME”
• Bulk or sachet? Purists will answer without hesitation that the infusion is triggered faster with beautiful tea leaves in volume that reveal all the subtlety of their perfume. However, this is a false debate: teabags used today by the major brands of tea have no impact on the quality of the beverage, and the mixture that is there (whole leaves, broken.) is the same as for the bulk sale.
• Organic? The organic choice is to offer the guarantee of a drink without residues of fertilizers or pesticides. Remember that tea leaves after harvest!
• Above all In a cast iron teapot? Cast iron, porcelain, glass, whatever. These materials offer teapots “without memory,” that is to say, that do not absorb the aromas of teas that have infused. So rinse with hot water after each use, then let it air-dry so you can use it again. You must then use a teapot for each tea.
• Above all What temperature? You can not go wrong by reading the instructions on the infusion table on the Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea. It indicates the dosage of the tea, the temperature of the water and the optimal duration of infusion. By preferring, also, spring water or filtered tap water, you will enjoy an excellent tea-health, tasty and aromatic.
• Lemon or milk? Sacrilege! It deprives itself of many of its health virtues, the addition of lemon, honey, juice. Do you dislike tea?