A natural way to eliminate them
A new benefit is attributed to green tea and is to help eliminate stretch marks. How can he do it? Know everything about the topic by reading this article. Do not miss it!
Well known are all the medicinal properties that are attributed to tea and day by day new names are added to the list. In addition, they are the ones that have given it the honor of being the second variety of the Camellia sinensis plus drink. The first is black tea.
Apparently, green tea would be very good to remove stretch marks. How about? In case you did not know, I tell you that stretch marks are skin atrophies that have the appearance of lines and can form when your skin stretches very fast. In this case there is a breakdown of the collagen and elastin fibers, the skin weakens and becomes susceptible to scarring.
One of the properties that are attributed to tea is its great power of skin rejuvenation, which is granted thanks to its high content of antioxidants. Are you interested in how green tea can eliminate stretch marks? Take note of the following paragraphs.
Benefits of tea to eliminate stretch marks
What is good for stretch marks? During 2003, an investigation was carried out by Dr. Stephen Hsu of the Medical College of the Department of Biology of Georgia, in the United States. In this research, it has been found that EGCG catechins can help rejuvenate skin cells that are at the end of the life cycle and die near the outer surface of the skin. Were you aware?
On the other hand, they are also capable of encouraging the division of the same causing the increase of new cells. Thus it is demonstrated that the components of green tea can be useful to promote the regeneration of the skin, wound healing, remove stretch marks or in the treatment of certain skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, rosacea, ulcers and stretch mark.
The cells that migrate to the surface of the skin that normally live about 28 days, on day 20, basically move to the upper layer of the skin when they are about to die, but in this case, the EGCG catechins reactivated them. Although Dr. Hsu admits that all the benefits of green tea with respect to this subject are still unknown, he believes that it will produce a revolution in future dermal treatments.
On the stretch mark he said: “If the skin cells surrounding the wounds or infections do not heal over time, connective tissue fibroblasts can rush to fill the gap and cause the formation of scar tissue. skin cells to differentiate and proliferate, we can potentially accelerate the healing process of these wounds and prevent the formation of scars (stretch marks).
Since stretch marks are caused by abnormal stretches of skin that form scars, this property of green tea has great potential to help get rid of them. “I guess you should be wanting to know how you can use green tea to eliminate Stretch marks, take note of the following tips.
How to remove stretch marks with green tea
You can use green tea in different ways, both internally and externally.
Apply creams for stretch marks that contain green tea.
Rubbing green tea bags on stretch marks.
For stretch marks eliminate, drink your favorite green tea every day, always taking into account to do it in moderation, no more than three cups a day.
As you can see, not only will you benefit from the healing properties of green tea by drinking it, but you can also use it in the form of ointment or cream. Have you tried it yet?
Home remedies for stretch marks after pregnancy
- What is good to remove stretch marks? Fortunately, if you want to eliminate red streaks in pregnancy, you can resort to the help of natural remedies that you can easily prepare at home, without having to resort to any type of invasive treatment. Do you want to know some of them? Look at the following list.
- Recipes with lemon You will discover three different ways to use lemon to prepare home remedies to help eliminate stretch marks that may have remained after pregnancy.
- Mask of argan oil. You will discover a simple way to obtain the healing benefits of this natural oil, with great moisturizing and tensor power, which will help you eliminate stretch marks in a short time.
- Mask of avocado and aloe vera. You will find an easy and quick recipe to make, which combines the healing properties of avocado and aloe. It will help keep the skin free of stretch marks and smooth.
- Shea butter. Did you wonder what it is for striae? Here you will be able to see how the great emollient and nourishing power of this natural ingredient will benefit your skin, helping it to have greater elasticity and thereby reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the legs. If you are looking for the best cream for stretch marks, remember that it has among its components shea butter.
Other benefits of green tea for the skin
- If you are a lover of green tea and you trust in its healing power, it is very likely that you are interested in knowing other skin conditions that green tea can help you treat. I recommend you take a look at the articles in the following list.
- Green tea to treat skin with rosacea. One of the most important properties of this healthy drink is its high content of antioxidants, capable of rejuvenating skin cells. The extract of green tea contains these virtues and is for this reason that it can help you treat the skin with rosacea. Here you will know how to consume it and apply it to obtain this benefit.
- Green tea to treat acne. You will know that the galate epigallocatechins that green tea has are responsible for this benefit. Since there is scientific evidence that these antioxidant compounds are capable of reducing the sebaceous production of the skin. You will discover how and how much green tea you should consume daily to achieve the healing of this condition.
- Green tea for psoriasis. You will discover that some components of Lu Shan Yun Wu Green Tea have the ability to regulate the growth of cells, preventing them from becoming too thick and from origin to this skin disease.