Recipes with green tea
Do you wonder how to drink green tea? Well then, you have reached the right place. Not only will I tell you how to make green tea, but also, I will share some recipes that you will love. Will you come with me?
Green tea is a drink increasingly consumed, both in summer and winter. Such is the case, that how to make green tea has become an art of experts. Through this repertoire of recipes with green tea, you can also prepare yours.
There is a wide variety of recipes with green tea, but to taste them -obviously- Smiley face before you have to know how to make green tea.
Read also: How to drink green tea: when and how much can you drink a day?
How green tea is made
For the preparation of green tea you will have to take into account certain peculiarities of this drink, such as:
Water temperature: No more than 180 º Fahrenheit.
Do not shake before infusing.
Ideal infusion time: do not exceed 2 to 3 minutes.
Do not add sugar.
In any case, how to prepare a green tea is more than a recipe, it is a ritual that allows you to disconnect from your daily routine and take a few minutes of relaxation, whether it is taking green tea in the traditional way or preparing a tea Cold green, from its leaves or with Matcha powder tea.
Green tea recipes
For those unique moments, you can choose some of the following recipes with green tea:
- Tropical green tea cocktail. With tropical fruits, honey and lemon, this green tea cocktail is a recipe that includes mango and pineapple. It’s delicious!
- Antioxidant milkshake of green tea and fruits. A supersaludable formula, with oranges, pears and plums. Simply delicious. Do not stop trying!
- Green tea and pineapple cocktail. Do not need more, this combination is a very good alternative. Exquisite and refreshing Spicy green tea With a touch of pepper and cinnamon, flavored with vanilla. This original recipe also includes orange, pineapple and honey.
- Green tea and watermelon smoothie. You can substitute melon for melon and flavor this smoothie with sage or mint. Add orange, ice and honey and … Enjoy it! It’s very good
- 2 recipes of green tea with jasmine. Unmistakably scented, these pair of recipes are wonderful. If you prepare them, both the jam and the cocktail will make you look like a true gourmet.
- Cold and tropical green tea. With pineapple, mango and lemon. Another alternative for true tasters of green tea and its variants of preparation.
- Bi Luo Chun Green Tea (Pi Lo Chun) with cinnamon With honey, lemon and a few drops of bitter. If you try it, you are going to adopt it.