An aromatic drink with medicinal properties
Do you like to drink green tea at any time of the day? But, perhaps you are looking for a recipe that allows you to enjoy its flavor and medicinal properties, but is enriched with other ingredients. Then you will love knowing this blend. Do not miss it!
As you should know, tea is considered one of the most consumed drinks in the world after water. Black tea is, of course, the most consumed variety of Camelia sinensis, but green tea follows it closely and in recent times has had a great growth in popularity.
Green tea is one of the least processed varieties of tea, which means that it contains a large percentage of the antioxidants and polyphenols that this healing plant possesses. Which confers a great amount of benefits and medicinal properties.
But, it is not left behind in aroma and flavor, for this reason it is very appreciated as an ingredient of different preparations, both solid and liquid, forming part of delicious blends, such as the one I present in this article. Do you want to know how it is prepared? Take note of the following recipe.
How to prepare the blend of green tea, citrus and honey
- A spoonful of lemon zest
- Two teaspoons of green tea powder
- A cup of water
- Half a glass of grapefruit juice
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice
- A teaspoon of honey
- Place the lemon zest in a cup.
- Cover with 2 teaspoons of boiling water and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Add the green tea powder and the rest of the hot water.
- Let infuse 3 more minutes and add the grapefruit juice, lemon juice and honey.
- Mix well all the ingredients so that their flavors melt and serve.
- Ready! You already have a new and delicious way to consume and take advantage of the medicinal properties of green tea.
Other drinks with green tea
- Smoothies for summer. You will discover 5 recipes to quench thirst and enjoy the flavor and healing properties of this Camelia sinensis tea variety.
- Blend of green tea and coconut. You’ll get to know an exotic taste drink, which perfectly combines the sweet taste of coconut with the herbal flavor of green tea. In addition, you can take advantage of the nutritional and medicinal value of both ingredients.
- Green tea and mint. You will find an ancestral recipe to prepare Moorish tea, a traditional Moroccan drink, which stands out for its aroma and flavor.
- Green tea and fruit smoothie. You will find a very simple recipe to make and prepare, which will make you enjoy the taste of Mo Li Piao Xue Jasmine Green Tea and different fruits at the same time. In addition, it is a beverage with a high content of nutrients.