You can treat them but you can also cause them
Do you often suffer nausea in the morning? Green tea can help you avoid this unpleasant sensation. Although there are also cases in which green tea itself produces nausea, how can it be? Discover the mystery, reading this article!
If this malady afflicts you frequently, you should already know that it is intimately related to the urge to vomit. The most common causes that can cause nausea are:
- Viral infections
- Consumption of medications for motion sickness
- Strong headaches
- A food poisoning
Fortunately, green tea can help you improve this unpleasant sensation, thanks to its incredible healing properties. How can he do it? Take note of the following paragraphs.
Green tea as a natural remedy for nausea
Green tea is one of the drinks with the greatest amount of healing properties and health benefits that exist so far. Its digestive properties make it, in Japan, one of the countries where it is consumed in large quantities, it is considered a widely used treatment to treat nausea. But, it is also true, that some people are nauseated, how can it be?
Green tea can also cause nausea
- Is that this healthy drink contains caffeine and tannins, two compounds of which there is knowledge that they are capable of causing nausea, is that your case? There are studies that indicate that high doses of tannins can cause irritation in the walls of the stomach and intestines, which would cause upset stomach and nausea.
- In addition, green tea stimulates the production of gastric acid, which can cause a sensation of indigestion, with its usual symptoms: fullness, abdominal distension, nausea and gas. Green tea can really fall ill if you are prone to heartburn and stomach ulcers.
How to prevent green tea from causing nausea
To avoid the unpleasant feeling of nausea, keep in mind the following tips:
- Try to drink the pure green tea, without adding anything.
- Do not let it sit too long so it does not have a very strong flavor.
- Drink preferably cold or at room temperature, as it will suit your stomach better.
- Choose to drink decaffeinated green tea, since caffeine can cause stomach irritation and nausea.
- Avoid drinking green tea on an empty stomach, since you will increase the chances of getting nausea.
- Drink it accompanied by a thin slice of ginger, since this root is a popular remedy for nausea.
Other natural remedies to treat nausea
- If you do not like the taste of Organic Tian Mu Mao Feng Green Tea, but you are looking for a home remedy to help you avoid this unpleasant sensation, I recommend you take a look at the natural alternatives that appear in the following list.
- Ginger tea You will know the capacity of this healing beverage to eliminate dizziness, nausea and the desire to vomit, thanks to the exceptional digestive properties of ginger.
- Tricks to avoid nausea and vomiting. You will find a series of tips and procedures to get rid of the urge to vomit, which will surely be very useful due to its simplicity and effectiveness.
- Water with lemon. You will discover how this simple formula has the ability to take away nausea and the urge to vomit, especially when you are traveling.