Green tea continues to add benefits
- The benefits that this great drink has in store seem endless. On a continuous basis, new properties of green tea continue to be discovered for the benefit of health. I hope it never stops surprising !. Read this article to be aware of this new property.
- Lupus is a disease of the immune system that to date has no cure. Doctors and scientists who study this disease do not know what their causes are, they are inclined to think that genetics and the environment play a fundamental role in the development of this type of disease.
- Being an autoimmune disease, lupus can attack any part of the body, and thus cause inflammation and damage to joints, skin, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood vessels or the brain.
Did you know that you can help with alternative therapies and dietary supplements?
- Many people, in addition to conventional treatments to minimize the damage of the disease, resort to alternative therapies. There are medical studies that indicate that almost 50% of lupus patients follow some treatment based on an alternative therapy.
- Alternative therapies and herbal or nutritional supplements can help relieve pain, reduce stress, and may even decrease the need to use conventional medications for the treatment of lupus. However, these therapies and palliative supplements should never be substituted for the medications that the doctor has prescribed.
- On the contrary, it is proven that the use of complementary and alternative therapies work better and are more effective when they are integrated with conventional medical treatment prescribed for lupus.
What are the foods or supplements that can help you with lupus?
- These are healthy foods that have the property of helping to keep the inflammation of the tissues at a low level.
It is advisable to adopt diets rich in fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel and tuna that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
Evening primrose oil also helps in the inflammatory process of the tissues.
- Green tea and green tea extract have as an active ingredient polyphenols that also have anti-inflammatory properties.
How can green tea help you with lupus?
- Studies conducted at the Medical College of Georgia by Dr. Stephen Hsu have determined that, in addition to helping to deflate tissues, green tea can help reduce oxidative stress in cells and thus reverse the damage caused by inflammation to the cells. tissues. There are already medical studies that prove that the antioxidant power of green tea protects the tissues damaged by lupus.
- You still do not know exactly how much green tea to take, but you can start drinking it daily in moderation. We are talking about 2 to 3 cups a day, to start in this way to benefit from its healing properties and help you with lupus.
- Premium Tai Ping Hou Kui Green Tea is a beverage that has many health benefits that are worth knowing. I invite you to watch this video that you will surely love.