How to prepare green tea with jasmine
Among the exquisite varieties of green tea, one of the most exotic is that which includes jasmine petals. Vanessa Micic from The Bio Tea, shares 2 recipes of green tea with jasmine, so you can prepare and enjoy these treats for the palate.
Jam with jasmine tea
1/2 liter of green tea with strong jasmine,
sugar to taste (it’s a jam, so pretty),.
1 envelope of neutral gelatin.
Prepare the gelatine as indicated by the manufacturer, but instead of putting water, put the Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea to the sweetened jasmine.
Follow all instructions, put in jars of jam, and leave in the refrigerator until set.
Ping gua qing (multivitamins cocktail with tea).
Preparation: 20 minutes.
- 50 cl. of apple juice,.
- 1.5 l. of water,.
- 1 piece of cinnamon,.
- 1 piece of orange peel,.
- 1 orange,.
- 1 handful of linden flowers,.
- 8 c.c. of green tea leaves with jasmine.
- Fill bags to make ice cubes with apple juice and put in the freezer.
- Put the tea to infuse with 1 liter of water to boil for 5 minutes.
- Put the linden flowers, cinnamon and orange peel in a pot with the remaining half a liter of cold water.
- Leave the mixture to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Peel the orange, collect its pulp keeping all the juice.
- Mix everything and put in the fridge.
- Take the apple ice from the freezer, reduce some in granita.
- In glasses, pour tea and granita.