A great anti-aging benefit
White tea is not as famous as his brother Green tea, but little by little has been gaining a place in the world of teas and infusions. One of its most outstanding properties is its great antioxidant potential. Know how it can help you in menopause.
Surely you should know that menopause is a stage of life in which different hormonal changes occur. The most essential of these is that the ovaries quit working gradually, delegating produce eggs.
In turn, the organism also stops producing hormones such as estrogen and progesterone. The low levels of these hormones are causing the uncomfortable symptoms associated with menopause.
If you are a woman who is suffering from the symptoms of menopause, I have good news to give you: White tea can help you slow down and decrease the symptoms characteristic of it. How can you do that? Take note of the following benefits.
Therapeutic benefits of white tea to delay menopausal symptoms
White tea as it is the least processed of all teas. Has as a benefit that several of the properties attributed to Camellia sinensis are at their best.
One of these is its antioxidant virtue. As you know, antioxidants are substances that can safeguard your body from harmful free radicals. Free radicals are particles produced by the body when it is bombarded by contaminants and by radiation.
They have the power to cause different damage to the body and as those responsible for modifying the cellular DNA and creating accelerated aging. White tea has excellent antioxidant potential; for this reason, it can mitigate and retard the effects of menopause in your body, helping you to stay younger longer.
Do you want to know what science says about the anti-aging properties of white tea? Perhaps, don’t be aware, that in recent times researchers have conducted different studies to test the anti-aging and antioxidant properties of 23 plant extracts, including white tea and green tea.
Do you want to know what results have arrived? In a research study released in BMC Complementary and Natural Medicine, announced during the year 2009, it that white tea offers the most significant protection against elastase and collagenase, two enzymes that break down elastin proteins and collagen in the skin.
Green tea also revealed to be a protective agent against both enzymes, however, was outgrown by white tea. White tea likewise had the most significant antioxidant activity, higher than that of green tea.
But do you know what the symptoms of menopause are? If not, take note.
- General symptoms of Menopause
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Irregular periods
- Hair loss
- Sleep disorders
- Difficulty concentrating
- Memory loss
- Weight gain
- Increased allergies
- Brittle Nails
- Changes in body odor
- Breast Pain
- Joint pain
- Muscular tension
- Hormigeo in extremities
Consumption and preparation of white tea
I do not tire of repeating that the key to not suffer any side effects about the use of tea as herbal infusions, is to do so sparingly. Drink 3 to 4 cups of white tea a day to receive the antioxidant properties of this healthy beverage that will help you with the symptoms of menopause.
To prepare a good white tea, follow the steps below:
- Try to get the tea in threads, but if not in pods also serves. For sure, if the quality of the tea is right, you can recycle 2 or 3 times.
- Do not let the water boil, the perfect temperature level for its preparation oscillates in between 85 and 90 degrees.Let it stand for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- If you want you can sweeten it with stevia, honey or sweetener. But, the ideal thing is that you drink it pure.
Other therapeutic benefits of white tea
- White tea is the variety of Camellia sinensis that has less elaboration process, therefore, manages to keep almost intact all the healing powers of the plant. If you love this tea, perhaps you want to know some of its main benefits, as are those of the following list.
- Improves digestion. You will know that certain white tea compounds can become very beneficial to help you keep your digestive system healthy. Especially because it contains very little caffeine and instead is a rich source of antioxidants.
- It stimulates hair growth. You will learn how this healing beverage can help your hair grow healthy and active in a short time. Also, it can also help prevent some scalp conditions.
- Fight dark circles and eye bags. You will discover the secret that this prodigious tea hides, which gives it the ability to eliminate the dark circles and prevent packets from forming around the eyes. You will also know how to consume it and use it topically to obtain its therapeutic benefits.