Sheng Pu-erh has a strong flavor for the first sip. If you would like to attempt Fengqing Raw Pu Erh Tea Tuocha 100g 2006, you cannot miss this one with its great price. You can feel a hint of sweet as sugarcane remaining in your mouth. To make excellent Sheng Pu-erh, the selecting of fresh tea leaves is strictly needed. It needs to be chosen around the term of Qing Ming. This 100g Tuocha was compressed in July 2006. It has a dark green color and looks adorable when kept in hands. This Tuocha is in 7cm width and 4.5 cm in height. The leaves are soft after brewed.
Tuocha, a compressed tea in hollowed hemispheric shape, is mainly produced in Yunnan. This 100g Tuocha is from Fengqing, Lincang, Yunnan. The materials of this sort of Tuocha are from Fengqing big tea types. The look of Tuocha reminds you of the mountain. While smelling the faint fragrance of Sheng Pu-erh, you will have the sensations of remaining in the beautiful landscapes of Yunnan.
Fengqing Raw Pu Erh Tea Tuocha 100g 2006
- The aged the better
- Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight; keep ventilated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee)
- Mengyou Tea Area
- Fengqing large-leaf tea bush species (50 to 150 years)
- Taste strong and somewhat bitterness of first sip, quick sweet after-taste.
- Bright yellowish color
- Freshing, floral
- Made of 100% pure one bud with one to three tea leaves, compressed into a well-proportioned nest shape, which is tight and even
- 100g / 1 tuocha
- Tea Leaves Hand-picked around April 1 to 10, 2006
- Fengqing County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
203℉ / 95℃
Brewing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
203℉ / 95℃
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15s,20s,20s,20s,30s,40s,50s,60s,70s,90s,120s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds