This Fengqing Ripened Tribute Pu Erh Cake.teabeau choose is from the representative Pu-erh production arThe old tree refers to the wild old trees expanded in all-natural forests, or semi-cultivated old tea trees in wild areas, or artificially grown tea trees that have actually been existed for 10 decades.ea Fengqing. Fengqing is the original place of the global well-known Dian Hong Tea. As well as it is also a classic area of Yunnan Pu-erh. Old tea trees are natural expanded in all-natural non-polluted setting, resulting in higher nutrition in tea leaves. The preference of Fengqing Pu-erh is wonderful and mellow, further compared to Pu-erh in various other manufacturing location. As well as it normally has the flowery flavor of Dian Hong Tea. For making raw pu-erh cake, the fresh tea leaves will certainly be pan-fried, rolled, dried out, and also made into loosened pu-erh teas (additionally called as Saiqing raw tea).
Fengqing Ripened Tribute Pu Erh Cake Tea 2013
- The aged the much better
- Store in cool, dry location far from sunshine; keep aerated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Fengshan Tea Area.
- Fengqing Large-leaf Tea Trees.
- Moderate, smooth, mellow earthy sweet taste with flowery flavor.
- Brilliant and clear red.
- Aged flavour, woody.
- Round compressed cake shape, with evenly dispersed golden buds visible on the surface and within.
- Hand-picked in between March and May in 2006.
- Fengshan, Fengqing County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
203℉ / 95℃
Brewing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
203℉ / 95℃
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15s,20s,20s,20s,30s,40s,50s,60s,70s,90s,120s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds