This is a unit during the past year, lots of Pu-erh tea fans request for the restock of this kind of Pu-erh Cake. Use raw Pu-erh cake. The fresh leaves are from Fengqing large leaf species in Yunnan. This 2014 Fengqing Wild Tree Yesheng Raw Pu-erh Tea has effective flavor and soft aftertaste. Angel started to contact the Pu-erh tea factories to find a top quality raw product of Pu-erh loose tea and then pushed into cakes.
Fengqing Wild Tree Yesheng Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake 2014
- The aged the much better
- Shop in cool, dry place far from sunlight; keep ventilated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee).
- Although Wild Tea Area.
- Fengqing large-leaf tea bush types.
- Smooth and mellow, less tough than young, raw puerh, broad and deep lingering beauty, sweet aftertaste.
- Golden yellow, crystal clear and intense.
- Strong wild taste with unique flower aroma.
- Round and smooth cake, well-compressed, turn small red color.
- Fengqing County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins.
Chinese Gongfu Method.
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.