This Teabeau Ancient Hekai Tree Raw Pu Erh Cake Tea, from Hekai Mountain, among the 6 ancient tea locations in Yunnan, is made with the blending of 2015 Fall tea leaves and 2016 Spring teas leaves from 300 to 500 years of ages tea trees (blending Spring and Autumn tea leaves is to improve the taste of this cake tea). Now we present you the Ripened C Tuocha Pu-erh made in 2006, embossed Even when pry opens the surface area of the cake, the inside material is the same as the exterior.
When brewing with boiling water, the tea reveals a golden bright yellow liquid with its unique scent pervading in the entire tea room. This Ripened Tuocha Pu-erh Mini Brick 2006 is the type of aged Pu-erh, made from mature Pu-erh leaves. Because of the process of mixing, the sweet taste softness of this tea is more evident than other brand-new Pu-erh teas. It tastes a little bitter, however, will disappear instantly, and after that, after you swallowed the liquid, it becomes sweetish and mouth-watering afterward. The fermentation also makes the Ripened Tuocha can permanently.
Above all, this Ancient Hekai Tree Raw Pu Erh Cake Tea has a significant potential of progressing in the future, which is very appropriate for the collection.
Ancient Hekai Tree Raw Pu Erh Cake Tea
- The aged the better
- Shop in cool, dry location away from sunlight; keep ventilated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee).
- Mt. Hekai wild tea location.
- Menghai large-leaf ancient tree (300 to 500 years).
- Smooth, heavy and thick in taste, a little bitter initially, however quickly sweet aftertaste.
- Golden yellow, crystal clear and intense.
- Strong wild flavor with a unique fragrance.
- Round and smooth cake, well-compressed, clear and total strip, fat tea buds and full of pekoes.
- Hekai Mountain, Menghun, Menghai County, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.