This Teabeau Ancient Hekai Tree Raw Pu Erh Cake Tea, from Hekai Mountain, among the 6 ancient tea locations in Yunnan, is made with the blending of 2015 Fall tea leaves and 2016 Spring teas leaves from 300 to 500 years of ages tea trees (blending Spring and Autumn tea leaves is to improve the taste of this cake tea). Now we present you the Ripened C Tuocha Pu-erh made in 2006, embossed Even when pry open the surface area of the cake, the inside material is the same as the exterior.
When brewing with boiling water, the tea reveals golden bright yellow liquid with its special scent pervading in the entire tea room. This Ripened Tuocha Pu-erh Mini Brick 2006 is the type of aged pu-erh, made from mature pu-erh leaves. Because of the process of mixing, the sweet taste softness of this tea is more obvious than other brand-new pu-erh teas. It tastes a little bitter, however will disappear instantly, and after that after you swallowed the liquid, it becomes sweetish and mouth-watering afterwards. The fermentation also make the Ripened Tuocha can be saved permanently.
Above all, this Ancient Hekai Tree Raw Pu Erh Cake Tea has big potential of progressing in the future, which is very appropriate for collection.
Ancient Hekai Tree Raw Pu Erh Cake Tea
- The aged the better
- Shop in cool, dry location away from sunlight; keep ventilated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee).
- Mt. Hekai wild tea location.
- Menghai large-leaf ancient tree (300 to 500 years).
- Smooth, heavy and thick in taste, a little bitter initially, however quickly sweet after taste.
- Golden yellow, crystal clear and intense.
- Strong wild flavor with unique flower fragrance.
- Round and smooth cake, well-compressed, clear and total strip, fat tea buds and full of pekoes.
- Hekai Mountain, Menghun, Menghai County, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins.
Chinese Gongfu Method.
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.