We at teabeau have carefully picked this (Bai Hao Yin Zhen) Organic Nonpareil Silver Needle White Tea to ensure it is of the absolute highest quality. As the year pass, the tea gets smoother and sweeter with a soft finish and mellow taste. Bai Hao, or ‘silver’, refers to the downy white pekoe growing along the buds, while Yin Zhen, ‘needle’, describes the look of the thick, straight buds, with tips as fine and sharp as needles. When brewed, the heat of the water arouses and magnifies the scrumptious fragrance of this tea, with its scrumptious essence and substance dispersing into the light yellow liquid. Take a sip, and you will feel the smooth liquid carrying that strong fragrance accompanied by a minor soymilk scent, and long-lasting tender aftertaste in your mouth later on.
The procedure and shape of the tea offer it a more luring scent when it’s dry, a more appealing colour when it’s liquid, and a more mouthwatering taste.
(Bai Hao Yin Zhen) Organic Nonpareil Silver Needle White Tea
- The aged the much better
- Store in cool, dry place away from sunshine; keep ventilated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Heshan Organic Tea Garden.
- Fuding Dabaihao.
- Sweet and rejuvenating, loaded with tender pekoe feeling, drinks come in soft smooth and smooth taste with tip of soymilk flavour.
- Bright and clear light yellow color.
- Fresh with tender pekoe fragrance, sweet floral with tip of sticky rice fragrance.
- Straight and evenly shaped fat buds, covered with abundant white hair.
- Mt. Taimu, Fuding City, Fujian Province, China.
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
185℉ / 85℃
2 Teaspoons / 3g Tea
Brewing time: 5-8 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
185℉ / 85℃
5 steeps: rinse, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds