It comes from the same tea garden as some of our black dragon ball teas, their respective bushes are different: the original bush of this chrysanthemum white is Jinggu Dabai Cha, with one bud and one leaf for each “piece” of the material rolled into a ball-like shape along with Yunnan chrysanthemum. As the ball opens, the fruity taste grows in strength, and when it completely unfurls, the taste of the leaves themselves quickly dominates.In the meantime, this tea is good for health, particularly for drinking in hot summer, because Dragon Ball Chrysanthemum White Tea is good for relieving summer-heat, and chamomile can reduce inner heat.
Dragon Ball Chrysanthemum White Tea
- 36 Months
- Store in airtight, opaque packaging; keep refrigerated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Jiu Tai Po Tea Garden.
- Jinggu Dabai Cha.
- Mellow and sweet with slightly Chrysanthemum fragrance, this tea can be brewed many steeps.
- Clear and bright golden.
- Chrysanthemum fragrance, unique tobacco flavor, while the aroma of the tea liquid is fruity and honey.
- Hand rolled into ball-like shape covered with Chrysanthemum dry flower, each ball is individually packaged and is roughly 9-10 grams.
- Jinggu County, Pu-erh City, Yunnan Province, China Chrysanthemum – Kunming City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
185℉ / 85℃
2 Teaspoons / 3g Tea
Brewing time: 5-8 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
185℉ / 85℃
5 steeps: rinse, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds