Yellow Chrysanthemum Tea is so named for its golden blooming flowers, which have very grounding and soothing effect on your nervous system.
chrysanthemums is a specialty among the categories of Yunnan’s edible foods. Brewing it with a glass cup or teapot, you will interestingly find that the yellow chrysanthemums is gradually recovering fresh, struggling from the tea ball and finally floating on the water. Compared with other chrysanthemums, the chrysanthemums has a smaller appearance with light taste, but it presents a more delicate sweet taste and fragrance.
Yunnan Chrysanthemum Dragon Ball Black Tea
- Hand rolled into ball-like shape covered with a few golden tips.
- Each ball, with dried yellow chrysanthemum flowers, is roughly 7 grams.
- Store in airtight, opaque packaging; in cool, dry place
- Yunnan large-leaf tea species (over 80 years old)
- Bright orange-red color
- Less than 40% of a cup of coffee
- Chrysanthemum — Kunming City, Yunnan Province, ChinaTea — Jinggu, Pu’er City, Yunnan Province, China
- Yellow chrysanthemum with slight rose scent from Dianhong Tea
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
194℉ / 90℃
Brewing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
194℉ / 90℃
7 steeps: rinse, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 40s, 60s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds