This Mini Jasmine Raw Pu Erh Tuocha is made from Pu-erh leaf compressing with Jasmine petals to produce these stunning miniature Pu-erh tea cakes. Each small tuocha is separately wrapped for convenient use and storage that will make your Pu-erh tea last much longer.The earthy flavor of the tuocha is delightfully joined by the sweet taste of the jasmine. Each mini tuocha is separately covered for convenient use and storage that will make your Pu-erh tea last much longer.
Mini Jasmine Raw Pu Erh Tuocha
- The aged the better
- Store in cool, dry place far from sunlight; keep aerated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee).
- Daguan Shan Tea Garden.
- Yunnan large-leaf tea bush species.
- Fresh and brisk raw puerh taste with jasmine hint, regularly smooth with numerous steeps.
- Golden yellow.
- Fresh with light natural jasmine scent.
- Flaked Pu-erh tea leaves compressed into birds nest shape and separately wrapped.
- Fengqing County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins.
Chinese Gongfu Method.
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.