This Mini Lotus Leaf Raw Pu Erh Tuocha is made from Pu-erh leaf compressing with Lotus leaf to produce these stunning mini Pu-erh tea cakes. This Raw Pu-erh Mini Tuocha is made from Pu-erh leaf squeezing with to create these gorgeous mini Pu-erh tea cakes.
Lotus leaves are likewise used as a favorite ingredient in Chinese cooking (especially Cantonese cuisine). Each tiny tuocha is individually covered for practical usage and storage that will make your Pu-erh tea last much longer.
- The aged the much better
- Store in cool, dry location far from sunlight; keep aerated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee).
- Da Guan Shan Tea Garden.
- Yunnan large-leaf tea bush species.
- Fresh and vigorous taste, slight bitterness with a sweet aftertaste.
- Brilliant Yellow.
- Fresh with light natural lotus leaf fragrance.
- Flaked Pu-erh tea leaves compressed into birds nest shape and separately wrapped.
- Fengqing County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins.
Chinese Gongfu Method.
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.