The fresh leaves of our Mini Organic Ripened Pu Erh Tuocha in spring, and as soon as, the tea goes through series phases of processing, such as fermentation and refining process, which almost needs 90 days till the entire procedure finishes. The brewed tea has a mellow and smooth taste, companies with a hint of sweet fragrance. Instead, it remains in the small cake shape and is available in a single-serving size that is convenient to use in the office or to continue a journey. After being transformed for a period, the fragrance of the tea will end up being more active and abundant.
Mini Organic Ripened Pu Erh Tuocha
- The aged the much better
- Shop in cool, dry place far from sunlight; keep aerated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Tuanjie Dazhai Tea Base.
- Yunnan large-leaf tea bush types.
- Mellow and smooth taste with a touch of sweetness.
- Dark reddish-brown color.
- A distinct “Cangyuan” taste.
- Compact shape & rounded edge pushed into an appearance like a bird’s nest.
- One bud with two leaves.
- Spring, 2015.
- Cangyuan County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.