The fresh leaves of our Mini Organic Ripened Pu Erh Tuocha were selected in spring, and as soon as that’s done, the tea goes through series phases of processing, such as fermentation and refining process, which almost needs 90 days till the entire procedure finishes. The brewed tea has a mellow and smooth taste, companied with a hint of sweet fragrance. Rather, it remains in small cake shape and is available in a single-serving size that is convenient to use in the office or simple to continue a journey. After being transformed for a period of time, the fragrance of the tea will end up being more effective and abundant.
Mini Organic Ripened Pu Erh Tuocha
- The aged the much better
- Shop in cool, dry place far from sunlight; keep aerated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Tuanjie Dazhai Tea Base.
- Yunnan large-leaf tea bush types.
- Mellow and smooth taste with a touch of sweetness.
- Dark reddish-brown color.
- A distinct “Cangyuan” taste.
- Compact shape & rounded edge, pushed into an appearance like a bird’s nest.
- One bud with 2 leaves.
- Spring, 2015.
- Cangyuan County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins.
Chinese Gongfu Method.
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.