Our Mini Raw Pu-erh Tuocha are compressed into the beautiful bird’s nest shaped cake which you can quickly drop into a cup or teapot for quick and easy developing of your Pu-erh tea.note to the earthy and mellow Pu-erh tastes, complimenting the Pu-erh completely and developing a distinct flavor profile.
This raw puerh tea is our premium Pu-erh tea which increases in taste, scent and value as it ages and brews up a delicious earthy cup of Pu-erh.
Mini Raw Pu-erh Tuocha
- The aged the better
- Shop in cool, dry location far from sunshine; keep aerated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee).
- Daguan Shan Tea Garden.
- Yunnan large-leaf tea bush species.
- Fresh and vigorous taste, small bitterness with sweet aftertaste.
- Bright light yellow in color.
- Fresh and flower fragrance.
- Flaked Pu-erh tea leaves compressed into birds nest shape and separately wrapped.
- April, 2014.
- Fengqing County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins.
Chinese Gongfu Method.
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.