This Mini Ripened Rose Pu Erh Tuocha from mature Pu-erh leaf compressing with Rose flower to produce these gorgeous mini Pu-erh tea cakes. Each tea cake is individually covered for hassle-free storage that will make your Pu-erh tea last a lot longer.
Pu-erh teas are mainly grown and processed so that– when appropriately saved– they age well over time, producing much more in-depth, more productive and more complex tastes and scents. Lots of Pu-erh tea bricks or cakes which are decades old now are rather excellent. Typically speaking, Pu-erh teas with the year they were selected and packaged, as well as the area they were grown in, just like a vintage wine. Pu-erh tea needs to in a cold, dry and dark location, where it can not soak up smells, sunlight or air. When stored as such, the flavor and value of the tea increase significantly gradually.
The tissue paper wrapped over the cake or brick can assist to keep the tea dry and safeguard it from odor. This raw Pu-erh tea is our premium Pu-erh tea which increases in taste, aroma, and value as it ages and brews up a tasty, earthy cup of Pu-erh.
Mini Ripened Rose Pu Erh Tuocha
- The aged the better
- Shop in cool, dry location away from sunshine; keep aerated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Ying Pan Shan Tea Garden.
- Yunnan large-leaf tea bush types.
- A complex, mellow flavor with a subtle touch of rose in the taste and aroma.
- Rich mahogany color.
- Slight sweet floral scent.
- Flaked Pu-erh tea leaves and Rose petal compressed into birds nest shape and individually wrapped.
- June 2008.
- Simao (Pu’er) City, Yunnan Province, China.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
Developing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
203 ℉/ 95 ℃.
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15 s,20 s,20 s,20 s,30 s,40 s,50 s,60 s,70 s,90 s,120 s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.