The jasmine used to scent this Silver Needle tea is produced in Hengxian, Guangxi Province, China, which is the most well-known jasmine-producing location. As the year pass, the (Mo Li Yin Zhen) Jasmine Silver Needle White Tea gets smoother and sweeter with a soft surface and mellow taste.
(Mo Li Yin Zhen) Jasmine Silver Needle White Tea
- 36 months
- Shop in cool, dry place far from sunshine; keep ventilated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Nanguang Tea Garden.
- Fuding Dabaihao.
- A blend of strong sweet jasmine and rejuvenating white tea.
- Light yellow, brilliant and clear.
- Strong jasmine fragrance.
- Straight, evenly-shaped fat buds, covered with plentiful white “hairs”.
- April 09, 2017.
- Tea from Panxi, Fuding, Fujian Province, China; Jasmine from Hengxian, Guangxi Province, China.
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
185℉ / 85℃
2 Teaspoons / 3g Tea
Brewing time: 5-8 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
185℉ / 85℃
5 steeps: rinse, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds