This tea made of Fuding needle white tea with rose and chamomile. When smelling the Rose Silver Needle Chamomile White Tea, the scent of rose wills to start with pertain to your nose. After brewing, the aroma of this tea is extremely pleasant and it brings a smooth, sweet taste, with every steep giving a somewhat various aroma and flavor: the chrysanthemum taste is most prominent in the first 3 steeps, while after that, the sweet honey flavor of the white tea starts to ooze out. The rejuvenating taste of white tea accompanies the flower aroma. With such an abundant flavor, the tea liquid will absolutely please your mouth. In the meantime, this tea is good for health, especially for drinking in hot summer season, due to the fact that white tea is good for easing summer-heat, and chamomile can minimize inner heat. Nevertheless, permitting it to steep for too long might turn the taste strong and bitter; if you brew in a cup instead of a gaiwan, though, this tea can be brewed all day.
Rose Silver Needle Chamomile White Tea
- 24 Months
- Store in cool, dry place away from sunshine; keep ventilated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Meishan Tea Garden.
- Yunnan Large-leaf tea bush types.
- Vigorous, delicious and refreshing, has rich floral scent and strong sweet aftertaste.
- Bright yellow in color.
- Smells refreshing, with strong chamomile aroma and minor rose scent.
- Straight tea leaves, mixed with total increased flower and chamomile.
- April 28, 2017.
- Tea from Fuding City, Fujian Province, China; Chamomile from Sinkiang, China; Rose from France.
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
185℉ / 85℃
2 Teaspoons / 3g Tea
Brewing time: 5-8 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
185℉ / 85℃
5 steeps: rinse, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds