The Taiwan Award Winning Nonpareil DaYuLing Oolong Tea is grown in Dayuling tea area at the altitude above 2500 meters, where the environment is cold and forests grow well. This cold and moisture condition appropriates for tea trees’ growth.This tea has thick and soft leaf, revitalizing tea liquid, with osmanthus fragrance. Meanwhile it has strong sweet aftertaste, that makes High Mountain tea more excellent.Thus the tea leaves carry a natural scent of flower and fruit.
Taiwan Award Winning Nonpareil DaYuLing Oolong Tea
- 24 Months
- Store in airtight, nontransparent product packaging; keep refrigerated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee).
- Fushoushan Farm.
- C.sinensis cv.Qingxin (Chin Shin Oolong).
- Apparent flower fragrance, strong sweetness in the throat; brisk and smooth aftertaste with lasting sweet scent in the mouth Long-lasting “Hou Yun”: even no alcohol in the mouth however still lasting scent remains at throat and back of tongue.
- Bright and clear, yellowish-green color.
- Light orchid scent with combined fruit fragrance.
- Large thick leaves handmade rolled into securely even ball shape, glossy and dark green.
- Dayuling Area, Taichung County, Taiwan.
Recommend Developing Technique
Teacup: 12oz/ 355ml
212 ℉/ 100 ℃.
3 Teaspoons/ 5g Tea.
Developing time: 3- 5 mins.
Chinese Gongfu Method.
Gaiwan: 3.8 oz/ 110ml.
212 ℉/ 100 ℃.
7 steeps: wash, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 80s, 100s, 120s.
Rinse time is around 5 seconds.