This Tangerine Peel White Tea is covered with white cotton paper, which launches a familiar sweet orange scent when unwrapped, reminding you of the orange-flavored sweet you utilized to chomp on as a kid. The peel of the tangerine has been cut by a circular incision to form the “cover” and “body”, where the body acts as a container for the dried white tea leaves saved inside While this is a slightly oxidized white tea, it is produced with the very same very little processing as Silver Needle white tea, with the main distinction in between the 2 being that silver needle utilizes only buds, while bai mudan includes opened leaves.
Tangerine Peel White Tea
- The aged the better
- Shop in cool, dry location away from sunshine; keep ventilated
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee).
- Hou Linggang Tea Garden.
- Fuding Dabaihao.
- A strong fragrance of tangerine issuing from the peel, mixed with the scent of white tea.Taste is sweet and subtle and quenches cravings.
- Intense and clear yellow in color.
- A fruity, citrusy fragrance (consider orange flavored sweet).
- Hulin, Fuding City, Fujian Province, China.
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
185℉ / 85℃
2 Teaspoons / 3g Tea
Brewing time: 5-8 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
185℉ / 85℃
5 steeps: rinse, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds