Xi Gui Ancient Tree Raw Pu-erh Cake 2013 is quite changeful in taste. A two-year stack fermentation process out before they processed into cake teas in May 2008. This Xi Gui Ancient Tree Raw Pu-erh tea is a combination of both.
So, when brewing this Xi Gui tea, the aged scent is prominent, and the liquor is typically bright red and clear. On the whole, this product is ideal for Xi Gui Pu-erh tea beginners and daily consumption.
When sipping it, the fragrance and taste linger on your tongue, carrying a light orchid fragrance, tastes mellow and pure, along with a long, sustained aftertaste.
Xi Gui Ancient Tree Raw Pu-erh Cake 2013
- The aged the better
- Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight; keep ventilated
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee)
- Xigui Wild Tea Garden
- Bangdong Large-leaf tea bush species
- Sweet and smooth, creamy and complex taste; with remarkable rock candy sweet aftertaste, along with a massive secretion of saliva; the well-balanced orchid and fruity honey aroma lingering long-time
- Bright and clear light yellow color
- Orchid and high aroma
- Handmade compressed into a cake shape
- Xigui (昔归), Bangdong Township, Lincang City, Yunnan
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
203℉ / 95℃
Brewing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
203℉ / 95℃
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15s,20s,20s,20s,30s,40s,50s,60s,70s,90s,120s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds